Drum set up and other specs ...
Mapex Orion Series drumset - 'Cinnamon Fade' with chrome hardware
- 22" x 18" bass drum
- 8" x 8" tom (optional)
- 12" x 9" tom
- 10" x 8" tom
- 14" x 12" floor tom
- 16" x 14" floor tom
- Mapex Black Panther - Deep Forrest Walnut 13" x 6"
- Mapex Black Panther - Blackwidow 14" x 5"
- Mapex Black Panther - steel snare 10"x5.5"
- Ahead - black brass snare 13"x6" with S-Hoops
- Custom 10 ply maple 14"x5½" with S-Hoops
- Pearl - Freefloat wooden snare 14"x5½", Blue finish
- Tama - Metal soprano/piccolo snare 14"x3¼"
- All Mapex including a Mapex Left Footed Falcon Pedal
- Antique ride and hihat
- Classic, Fusion and Vintage series crashes (also used Tigris and Galata)
- Shaban classic china's and splashes.
Balbex Premium Hickory Drumsticks, rods and mallet since March 2005. My signature Stream of Passion sticks were released in august 2014. The sticks have a perfect balans and last longer then any other brand.
Ahead Armor Cases. These unique shaped cases offer the flexibility of soft luggage but the protection of hard shell cases. The zipping system make it easier to take the drums plus its mounting hardware in and out of the case. For more information please visit www.aheadarmorcases.com
Remo Controlled Sound on snare batter side (sometimes Suede, Diplomat or Powerstroke Coated); Suede or Emperor clear on tom top, Ambassador Clear on tom bottom; Powerstroke3 Clear on kickdrum batter side and a Powerstroke 3 Resonant Bass Drum Head.
- Audio interface Behringer U-Phoria UMC204 USB
- Cinepaq IEM-C3 In Ear Monitors
- Laptop with pre-recorded tracks
- 2x Balanced trs connectors
- Behringer Micromon MA400 (live shows)
- Behringer Xenyx 1202 FX 12-channel mixer (backup)
- Roland TD-11KV V-Drums